Wedding videographer heads to Loseley Park
After filming a wedding video in Berkshire last weekend, this Saturday saw us head off to Loseley Park in Surrey. I was recommended by Maxine from Chair Cover Dreams, whose wedding I filmed a few years ago and who has recommended me ever since 🙂 . Loseley Park is conveniently situated just outside Guildford, Surrey, off the A3 with its direct links to the M25 and London, which is very handy for me as we are based in Epsom Downs. Normally I seem to travel hundreds of miles to a wedding venue to film , so this weekend was a luxury.
- Interesting facts about Loseley Park
- Loseley Park is a historic manor house situated outside Guildford in Surrey, England near Compton
- Loseley Park is the residence of the More-Molyneux family
- Loseley appears in Domesday Book of 1086 as Loseley.
- House was built between 1562 and 1568 with stone brought from the ruins of Waverley Abbey